Personal branding used to be a premium strategy for celebrities, sports people, politicians, or top-level CEOs of MNCs. The game has since changed especially in 2020 with the emergence of Covid-19.
Personal Branding involves exploring your natural strength and riding on possible opportunities to create an unfair advantage for you to beat competition,
Personal Branding is also about story telling using both digital and traditional platforms.
This final workshop of the Digital Marketing Series, expounds the 8 pillars of a powerful personal brand for IDPs to carve your own niche and build a sustainable future of opportunities and pipelines
1. Your Personality and motivation determines your strength
2. Discovering and Determining your niche
3. Writing your Unique Selling Proposition
4. Be a star in presentation and webinars
5. Publishing a book is easier than you think
6. Media Pitching is just like a business proposal
7. Summarising your profile on Linkedin